Pages

Sabtu, 18 September 2010

My Life is Not as Monochrome as This

With Blackpackers People

I was having a great time on Friday, started from bday lunch invitation from Nia,Sui,Chandra and David at DOME (Plaza Indonesia ) until watching "Sang Pencerah" together with Blackpackers people and My Sora (He picked me up at the office :D)...Soooooo happppyyy, friday is already a weekend isn't it? so happy althought the food at DOME was not that good (Even Milo is better than its hot chocholate)..but the view straight to Bunderan HI is sooooo beautiful. I think i should ask Nia to give me copy of those photos, huhuhuhu i didn't take a picture because DOME was very crowded and it was too shame for me taking picture alone hehe.By the way, i like the film a lot..it was great..i mean the casts, story, background, love every element of it althought it was not covered all of the real story about Muhammadiyah and Ahmad Dahlan..I recomended that film to be watched..It will inspire you in many ways of life.. :)


My Outfit : unbranded white paris hijab, black stripe polo t-shirt, grey baby corduroy taylor made skirt, grey long socks sox galery, black crocs

And it was also my first photo session, digging my burried talent...was not bad ( trying to justify myself heehehhe) i hope it will be better again and again :D...Actually i am not so often wearing a skirt..not for boyish reason and so on, it's simply because wearing skirt is not really support my mobility and it's difficult to riding motorcycle while wearing it. This skirt is not too long so i played with the socks to cover the whole leg. I always prefer socks than legging because wearing socks makes me easy to take a wudhu.



I was taking picture in Setiabudhi One, the place that we also watched "Sang Pencerah"..the man behind the lens was My Sora.. :D
Nite everyone..Have an ice cream.. :)



1 komentar: